- This event has passed.
Nominate an Early Careerist by January 14
January 14, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Early Career Healthcare Executive Award is designed to recognize a member of the Early Careerist network of the American College of Healthcare Executives. If you are a full Member or Fellow of ACHE and you are under the age of 40, you automatically belong to the ACHE Early Careerist Network. The recipient will be one who has made an impact on the healthcare provided in his/her area or organization with a commitment to the state of Mississippi and the healthcare profession.
The Mississippi Early Career Healthcare Executive Award recipient will commit to developing and promoting the Mississippi Chapter and Healthcare Administration through a minimum of two Mississippi university or college visits during the year he/she receives the award. The award recipient will have the full support of the Board and will be encouraged to speak as a panelist at one of our regional or state events. The award recipient will be announced during the winter meeting of the Mississippi Healthcare Executives.
Below are the details and criteria for the award selection:
Deadline for application: January 14, 2019
- A member of the American College of Healthcare Executives
- Demonstration of leadership ability
- Demonstration of innovative and creative management
- Executive capability in developing his or her organization and promoting its growth and stature in the community
- Participation in local, state, or provincial hospital and health association activities
- Participation in civic/community activities and projects
- Demonstration of participation in ACHE activities and interest in assisting ACHE in achieving its objectives
Please submit all nominees to Candy Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.